Thousands of business owners choose to hire a Professional Employer Organization, or PEO, to save time and money – But a PEO isn’t always the crystal clear solution. There comes a time in the life of most growing businesses when a decision has to be made as to whether or not certain HR and employee management related tasks can be handled in-
If you have come to this point, and are not sure whether or not you need the assistance of a PEO, answering “YES” to any of these questions below may point you in the right direction!
- Are you in “HR Overload?” If HR and employee management tasks are taking a toll on your IT resources, and yourself, it may be time to offload to a PEO. PEOs work more efficiently, utilizing additional technologies, and enabling your company to go back towards focusing on its core (and profitable) services.
- Are you experiencing multiple mistakes in the workplace? Errors are signs that employees are being stretched beyond their limits- perhaps even you are being stretched beyond your knowledge or workload capacity. A PEO is responsible for making your company’s HR Department as foolproof as possible, and specializes in delivering expert services when it comes to employee management of all kinds.
- Do you have nightmares about lawsuits? Are you in a high risk industry? With a PEO, responsibilities and liabilities are shared. PEOs take the appropriate precautions to avoid dangers in the workplace. As the client of a PEO, your business is covered when it comes to workers compensation insurance or liability insurance.
- Are the bills piling up? Rising costs in payroll, benefits, administration and more are signs that a PEO may be a more cost effective solution. PEOs are known for reducing HR-related costs. At PEO Advantage, if we don’t find you a PEO solution that saves you at least twice our analysis fee—your evaluation is on us.
- Do your competitors use PEO services? If so, your competitors have freed up their time to specialize and focus on more profitable activities – stay ahead of the competition!
If you are currently trying to determine whether or not you should outsource to a PEO, please call us today: 877-636-9525.