The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s “Small Business Nation” was launched as a way of continuing our country’s small business growth and prosperity. Small Business Nation is responsible for providing a platform where small businesses can converse, relate to one another, and ultimately speak as one when it comes to standing up for small businesses!
Small Business Nation provides small businesses with toolkits that help them learn, grow, network, and succeed. PEO Advantage was proud to inform our co-workers and clients that PEOs are now featured within the Chamber’s HR Outsourcing and Benefits Toolkit.
Sponsored by NAPEO (National Association of Professional Employer Organizations), the toolkit addresses the growing burden small business face when it comes to complying with state and federal laws, regulations, and requirements.
More than 96% of U.S. Chamber members are small businesses with 100 employees or fewer – the perfect fit for a PEO! By utilizing the co-employment relationship, employees of small to mid-sized businesses can gain access to cost effective employee benefits such as 401(k) plans, health, dental, life, and other benefits options typically provided by larger companies. The list of benefits associated with a co-employment relationship is endless, but just to review a few:
- PEO clients save money—The right employees, best practices, reduced turnover, automation, compliance expertise and streamlined processes add up to huge savings.
- PEO clients improve productivity and profitability—Specialized technology streamlines payroll, benefits and managing personnel data. Professionally written employee handbooks and policies translate into clear expectations and peak performance.
- PEO clients reduce risk—Expert help with risk management and compliance including payroll, OSHA, EEOC and more protects you from costly fines and lawsuits.
- PEO clients attract and retain top employees—Comprehensive benefits packages and recruiting assistance makes sure the right talent is hired and stays put.
- PEO clients have more time to focus on growth—With payroll, workman’s comp claims, benefits and employee management under control you can finally put your growth plans in motion
For more information on PEOs, call PEO Advantage at 877-636-9525. If you are already familiar with PEOs and the co-employment relationship, contact us today to find the best possible rates and solutions for your organization.